- Be a TED (or TEDx) speaker!
- Go backpacking solo in Batanes!
- Acquire basic Photoshop ninja skillz.
- Go backpacking solo in Sagada!
- Whip up a mean cocktail!
- Say hello to Mt. Pinatubo.
- Finish a half marathon!
- Go bask in Panagbenga Festival flowers!
- Go treeplanting in IPO Watershed, Angat Dam!
a new an extreme wateran actual sport!
- ...and go snorkeling in Palawan!
- But first... conquer fear of swimming!
- Buy a Macbook Pro!
- ...and a Samsung Galaxy Tab!
- ...and a Canon DSLR!
- Purchase a 1-bedroom condo.
- Fill said condo's wall with doodles!
- Publish a novel!
- Create a documentary video!
- Celebrate Pahiyas Festival with the locals! (Bonus points for being part of the preparations!)
- Join a Festival of the Black Nazarene procession! (Bonus points for not fainting!)
- Be shortlisted as a guest/co-host in a TLC program!
- Conquer Mt. (friggin!) Pulag!
- Take the not-so-usual route in Bohol!
- Finish this list... ;D
29 before 29
I've always had my eyes set on certain goals but, most of the time, they remain scribbles at the back of old receipts and scratch papers - ready to be forgotten once the next round of wallet emptying occurs. Now, I've decided to cast it in stone (if a blog was ever considered fit for such a term) just so I get to look at it everyday without it ever ending up greying and crumpled on the sidewalk. And, just because I love to torture myself, I need to do everything by the time I'm 29. Pressure's on! (Highlighted in violet = done!)