Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Job Week: The Best Job In The World [NSFW?]

Last monday, I've come across this little article when I got home and, yes, it's about the greatest jobs in the world! It got me thinking: would I be considering my current job at par, if not greater, than these?


Certainly, I am not in the same business as Jaime Rascone who's latest resume entry boasts of a title which needs a bit of probing in order to fully grasp the concept of his work. He is Director of Quality Control of Fiorella Companions in Chile. Nothing special, sure, unless, of course, you translate it to lay terms: Professional Prostitute Tester.

So, what exactly does, uhm, a person in that designation do? Chris Alonzo of Guanabee runs us through it:
His day continues in this fashion as each candidate, all in their early 20’s, make their way into his “office” (which is equipped, of course, with a stripper pole and a suitcase full of condoms.) Each one is dutifully fucked, evaluated, showered off, and then the Prostitute Conveyor Belt gets fired up again.
(Now you know why this blog entry's NSFW.) Certainly, my work is nowhere near associated with anything sexual, lest you have a fetish for numbers. I won't be waking up each day to a - wow, it's rather hard trying to come up with PG13 statements here - responsibility in ensuring that your business is at par with standards of the flesh industry through high-quality, uhm, employees. (Recruitment's not just for me.)

But, at the end of the day, I know I've found the job, if not the industry, that's got me all excited to wake up every day just because, at the risk of sounding cheesy, this just might be what I'm passionate about. And, I think that's what all that matters in the long run - a strong desire to be the best you can be in wherever your heart lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails